Heroes of Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a Gamer today, Be a Hero tomorrow!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ike guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragoomba

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-01

ike guide Empty
PostSubject: ike guide   ike guide EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 4:21 pm

okay first look at his hair
its blue
unlike wholfs reflecter ok
ok this means he sa good character

first of all look at his sword its prety big

its golden so its strong

u can ko someone at 10$ by tilting the yello stick ]

by the way why can't i be a herow today the baner says bea gamer today be a hero tomorrow but i dont wanna be a gamer i wanna be a hero today what the bitch faggot ok im done

im done now

ok im done this is ike

ike fites for his friends that means his friends are marth and ike and weegee (ike likes his mustahce)

with ike do b right he flys across the stage if you hold it down he flys more

make sure you fly into dededes mouth when he's suckin its a cool thing dedede instantly dies
now his normal b

OKAY HIS NORMAL B IS FUCKIN (EXCUSE ME FOR CUSSIN I NEVWER CUSS BUT THIS IS TOO COOL NOT TO CUSS OK) WELL LIKE ITS FIERY IT KILLS PEOPLE USE IT

WHEN i use DOWN B IT DOESN'T WORK NOTHING happens he just holds his sword ok what the hel dat do dont use it if anyone can tell me what it does PLEAE TELL ME I WILL THANK YOU

oh his up b is cool he screams liek AUHAUAHUAH then then then he goes up in air OMFG DUDE SOMEONE HIT ME WHILE I WAS DOING IT AND I DIDN'T GET HURT THIS IS COOL MOVE

ADVANTAGES: EVERYONE BECUZ HE'S COOL HE EVEN BEATZ TOON LINK
DISADVANTAGES: TOON LINK (HIS PROJECTILES)
Back to top Go down

ike guide
Page 1 of 1