Heroes of Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a Gamer today, Be a Hero tomorrow!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About 5 days left

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marth_King

Marth_King

Number of posts : 1562
Location : Right behind you!!!!excpet when your in the bathroom, then i am by the door lol
Registration date : 2008-04-09

About 5 days left Empty
PostSubject: About 5 days left   About 5 days left EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:51 pm

well it seems that i do have a virus that cant be fixed by my anti virus scam so i have about 5 days left until my comp crashes Crying or Very sad So it was nice knowing all of you, i wonder how far HoB will go, i wanna see it so badly..... It has been an honor being ur guy's admin even if some of u hate my guts, it was still fun on lthis site...and dont worry i will stil make random appearences at MWD's house..oh and thank SKM for this!! I might be able to stop it but that probly wont happen at all. If my comp does die, dont leave HoB bc i might be able to fix it, so stay here and wish me luck
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Pre Admin 2
Pre Admin 2
Andrew

Male Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-04-15

About 5 days left Empty
PostSubject: Re: About 5 days left   About 5 days left EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 2:18 pm

GL marth and if u cant fix it T~TT~TT~T~T~T~T~T~T~T~T~T~ T R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
SKM

About 5 days left Empty
PostSubject: Re: About 5 days left   About 5 days left EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 2:37 pm

Im getting tired of you blaming this all on me. Its partially your fault too because i clearly said to you, if you downloaded that, your comp might get viruses. I wasnt fourcing you to do that and you took the risk. I even tried to help get rid of it. And im sorry for all of this too. Im still gonna help try to fix it too.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Pre Admin 2
Pre Admin 2
Andrew

About 5 days left Empty
PostSubject: Re: About 5 days left   About 5 days left EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:22 pm

go skm!
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Knight
Admin (brother of marth king)
Yoshi Knight

Male Number of posts : 1815
Registration date : 2008-04-03

About 5 days left Empty
PostSubject: Re: About 5 days left   About 5 days left EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 8:31 pm

SKM wrote:
Im getting tired of you blaming this all on me. Its partially your fault too because i clearly said to you, if you downloaded that, your comp might get viruses. I wasnt fourcing you to do that and you took the risk. I even tried to help get rid of it. And im sorry for all of this too. Im still gonna help try to fix it too.

Marth_King: im not blaming u anymore, i was just joking b4 but now its serious and i am really mad bc my parents are already mad at me. And if i tell them how the virus got there they will be mad at u too just bc u were there with me so i have to pretend like i dont know how it got there, and i sux. I am pissed off
Back to top Go down
https://dhwqigvfuqdhfvijwdfv.forumakers.com
Andrew
Pre Admin 2
Pre Admin 2
Andrew

About 5 days left Empty
PostSubject: Re: About 5 days left   About 5 days left EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 9:12 pm

o.O
Back to top Go down
SKM

About 5 days left Empty
PostSubject: Re: About 5 days left   About 5 days left EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 3:11 pm

ugh this fucking sux. can you go on the comp or are u grounded from it, or deos it work at all? and i have to use my neighbors wi-fi to post =_=, that sux too bc her comp is almost never on
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Knight
Yoshi Knight

Male Number of posts : 1815
Registration date : 2008-04-03

About 5 days left Empty
PostSubject: Re: About 5 days left   About 5 days left EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:21 pm

nice and way to go
Back to top Go down
LINK
Pre Moderator
Pre Moderator

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-05-24

About 5 days left Empty
PostSubject: Re: About 5 days left   About 5 days left EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:59 pm

we lov uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu marth lol
Back to top Go down
SKM94
Co Admin
Co Admin
SKM94

Male Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2008-04-06

About 5 days left Empty
PostSubject: Re: About 5 days left   About 5 days left EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 11:34 pm

MWD, do you know if his comp is better?
Back to top Go down
LINK
Pre Moderator
Pre Moderator

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-05-24

About 5 days left Empty
PostSubject: Re: About 5 days left   About 5 days left EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:50 am

skm help them skm ur awsome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About 5 days left Empty
PostSubject: Re: About 5 days left   About 5 days left Empty

Back to top Go down

About 5 days left
Page 1 of 1