Heroes of Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a Gamer today, Be a Hero tomorrow!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM

Go down 
+2
Andrew
Marth_King
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marth_King

Marth_King

Number of posts : 1562
Location : Right behind you!!!!excpet when your in the bathroom, then i am by the door lol
Registration date : 2008-04-09

MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM Empty
PostSubject: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:52 pm

Ok so far i can PWN all of you that have MKW except for one person SKM i mean it is all the items that help him... and i if u think i am lieing just ask him how many ghosts he cant beat of mine lol! its not my fault i am beastly at everything Twisted Evil So SKM if u want i want a MKW challenge to finally show u that i am truly better than u in everyway in Brawl and in MKW!! Shocked alien clown clown

OH if u dont get what i mean by ghosts, i mean i saved my replay a.k.a "ghosts" and sent it to SKM to beat it and then he would send his back..but it turns out sinse he is a n00b only one ghost of his i cant beat but 5 of mine that we did, he gave up on.....yea, i told u i was pro king king
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Pre Admin 2
Pre Admin 2
Andrew

Male Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:24 pm

UR NOT PRO ur superman Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SKM94
Co Admin
Co Admin
SKM94

Male Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:58 pm

=_= i told u i dont wanna beat ghosts all day, its boring
Back to top Go down
https://dhwqigvfuqdhfvijwdfv.forumakers.com
SKM94
Co Admin
Co Admin
SKM94

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:02 pm

ok i except the challenge too Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Marth_King

Marth_King

Location : Right behind you!!!!excpet when your in the bathroom, then i am by the door lol

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:18 am

Ok 1. if it takes u all day u just proved my point AHAHHA and 2. ill beat ur ass
Back to top Go down
SKM94
Co Admin
Co Admin
SKM94

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:30 am

1. it takes me all day bc u keep sending tham back 2. ill beat ur ass(D)
Back to top Go down
Marth_King

Marth_King

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:42 am

why do i keep sending them back tho huh... bc i beat them... which means Twisted Evil yes it means i am better
Back to top Go down
SKM94
Co Admin
Co Admin
SKM94

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:50 am

=_= but i beat every one too except Luigi but then i stopped doing them bc it got boring
Back to top Go down
Marth_King

Marth_King

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:52 am

why did it get boring tho huh?? bc u couldnt beat the ones i sent back...and u even said on the portal that u gave up on them...which means...xD
Back to top Go down
SKM94
Co Admin
Co Admin
SKM94

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:53 am

it got boring bc we did that all day =_=, and i said i gave up bc it was boring lulz
Back to top Go down
Marth_King

Marth_King

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:55 am

why was it boring tho bc i kept beating them so u got tired of me beating them so u gave up which caused u to be bored which caused u to give up which caused me to be better than u... get it now???
Back to top Go down
SKM94
Co Admin
Co Admin
SKM94

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:58 am

thats hard to follow but ... no, i rly dont get it lulz. i gave up bc it was boring sending each other the same races over and over so we can beat it by .000000001 sec and send it back
Back to top Go down
Marth_King

Marth_King

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:07 am

actually it was more like a second for each and in MKW thats kinda good to race that in a matter of 5 minutes..if u dont follow wat i am saying here is an example..u get 2:45.252 on a track and send it then i beat it a second earlier..i send it u beat it then send it...etc. and soon in about one hour, if that pattern were to resume, we would have gotten about 15 seconds better than our previous races...but it seems that u got bored bc u tried soo many tiimes on one course which causes the mind to lose focus which causes boredom...so in that case u desided to give up on all of them bc of this so called "boredom" and sinse u know me as a friend u should know that i am intitled to "rub it in ur face" that u "gave up"....now if u had instead say that u were bored at the time..i wouldnt have went on this topic and made this thread to say how much better i am of u..so thnx to ur "skillz" and ur stupidity i've ran on and on about my skillz and the ones that u dont have.....thank u for ur time, and participation..happy losing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SKM94
Co Admin
Co Admin
SKM94

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:10 am

OMG LULZ THAT MADE ME ROFLMFAO XD
Back to top Go down
Marth_King

Marth_King

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:13 am

darn, i knew using too much big words and u seeing a big wall of text ur first time u would go mentally challenged.. i didnt think it would have a case of laughing disorder tho Mad
Back to top Go down
SKM94
Co Admin
Co Admin
SKM94

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:16 am

O_O ok lets just stop arguing. what were arguing about is gay. and ur better then me in mkw Smile ok?
Back to top Go down
Marth_King

Marth_King

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:23 am

Ur immaturety has led to this "arguement" i am thinking of it as a conversation.. a conflict at the most..but certaintly not an arguement..that would be foolish and immature of me to argue about something that is clearly certain to me, which is the fact that i am the better one, no matter by how much, i am still the better one...we may be equals one day but for today, my friend, i am too much for ur sake..and if i am not mistaken u said AND I QUOTE "and ur better then me in mkw, smile, ok" so i think we all know now who is the official Mario kart wii "champion" of HoB, and it is with great honor to state that it is ME!! The brawl and MKW champion, why am i this good, my firend? well i ask myself this same question..perhaps its a gift? or just pure talent..i may never know..u may never know.. but for certain we all know one thingin common..i am better! Now stop with ur dilly dallying and run along little boy i have grown up things to do!!
Back to top Go down
SKM94
Co Admin
Co Admin
SKM94

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:26 am

are you the stalking mangina? lulz jk
Back to top Go down
Marth_King

Marth_King

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:30 am

Now the youngster is trying to change topics..one of our most conserned rules here in these fantastic forums is to never get off topic and i am bewildered that our own co admin would do such a thing, i am flabergasted, truly truly..altho MWD has done it quite a bit
Back to top Go down
SKM94
Co Admin
Co Admin
SKM94

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:32 am

lol flabergasted, and it was an argument (D)
Back to top Go down
iecman5

iecman5

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:33 am

wait wait marth u just said u dont wanna argue but u are saying get back on topic witch would be arguing agian so.....wat do u stand for
Back to top Go down
Marth_King

Marth_King

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:34 am

And now the boy brings up this issue again, That post right there, little boy, has made this no more than a conflict, so please i am begging u, if u want this so called arguement to stop, stop trying to make it one with ur nonsense replys
Back to top Go down
iecman5

iecman5

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:36 am

lol marth is mr pipe mip pip pip
Back to top Go down
Marth_King

Marth_King

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:37 am

Oh foolish boy, where art thou mother, go on, go play with ur friends while SKM and I settle this ourselves
Back to top Go down
iecman5

iecman5

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:39 am

oh really little boy why dont u run along us grown ups must take place in more serius matters not follish 1s such as arguments i dont have arguments i have persaysive conversations so go along and jump and hop somewere me and skm must sepperate from he immture crowd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM   MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM Empty

Back to top Go down

MY PROLISH SKILLZ IN MKW- me vs SKM
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next