Heroes of Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a Gamer today, Be a Hero tomorrow!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Tips and stuff

Go down 
+5
SKM94
Not so Phillip
Yoshi Knight
Andrew
Marth_King
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marth_King

Marth_King

Number of posts : 1562
Location : Right behind you!!!!excpet when your in the bathroom, then i am by the door lol
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Some Tips and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptyThu May 29, 2008 8:20 pm

Here is a list of each character in a certain catagory, i will give one type of catagory to help u and if u have another idea for one, post it! OH AND TEIRS ARE FOR QUEERS SO DONT POST ANYTHING ABOUT TIERS LOL

Heavy-weight charcaters
1.Ganondorf-Very big and SLOW, almost all of his moves can K.O
2.Bowser-Very big and has quick weak attacks and strong slow attacks
3.Dedede-Very big and a strange set of moves ranging from waddle dees to a machanic hammer
4.DK-Very big with fantasitc smashes and long range tilts
5.Charizard-Big but unbalanced character

Medium-weight characters
1.Luigi-Fun character to use with some unusual attacks
2.Peach-She has gotten a little tweeked with her strength from melee
3.Yoshi-An unusual floaty charater in the air, YOU TELL ME, IS HE A DINOSAUR OR A DRAGON Suspect
4.Wario-Has some quick moves surpriesingly and he is very floaty
5.Link-Very strong because using link apparently makes ppl spam the smash stick alot lol
6.Zelda-Her moves are strong and almost seem to magnatize the opponent
7.Shiek-Fast paste character, if your good enough you can pull off some sweet combos
8.Samus-Lots and lots of things to shoot!!
9.ZSS-OMG amazing combo skillz, master her and you will PWN WARNING:ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO MASTER
9.Pit-You cant kill this bitch if you dont make him fly off the screen, he has 4 jumps (i think) and one of the best up B's, fair=NO
10.R.O.B-Very strange attacks and a great up B, what can i say, he is pretty good for a fag
11.Fox-Fast and can make combos if timed right
12.Falco-Slower in brawl then in melee but easy to pull off combos with
13.Wolf-Amazing, almost un-fair, Smashes. Easy to main, hard to master
14.Capt. falcon-See Fox's description
15.Lucario-Good but a laggy moving character, almost just like mewtwo on melee
16.Marth-Wow, one of the best combo creators in teh game (too bad i can only pull 7 off out of about 30 LOL)
17.Ike-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OVER POWERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18.Snake-Good punches and amazing explosives
19.Sonic-FAST FAST FAST!

Small-weight characters
1.Mario-the most average character in the game
2.Diddy-No lag at all!! A cool fast character
3.Toon link-surprisingly good! One of the best people on the game (opinion, yes i know, but seriously, about 50 of the 64 ppl i have online use him)
4.Ice climbers-They work more as a team now in brawl, like if you get grabbed and start pressing the A button your partner will come up and wack you out of it
5.Kirby-ALOT BETTER from melee.
6.Metaknight-One of the two characters that is so good everyone calls him "cheap"
7.Olimar-The other really good person that is called "cheap" and many people keep telling me that i spam his moves o_O XD you know what i say about that
8.Pikachu-Amazing just like in SSB but i kinda spam with him so...
9.Squitle-surprisingly the best one out of the 3 pokemon (an opinion)
10.Ivysaur-My favorite one out of the 3 because amazing ranged attacks
11.Jiggilypuff-Gotta master her to know anything about her lol (ask dookie about her, he is pro with her)
12.Ness-the same as in melee, sucks ass
13.Lucas-The character with the BEST smashes in the game, yeah even including Ike
14.Mr gay & watch-ALOT better then in melee, (ask SKM)

Ok i hope you read all that lol. And guys dont post shit saying "Aww i am too lazy to type all that" CMON GUYS, you can post on like 50 topics in like 10 minutes but you cant do this?!?! It took me about 15 minutes and i suck at typing. Naru i am serious too DONT POST SAYING THAT YOU CANT TYPE ALOT (because ur the one who will most likely say it lol)
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Pre Admin 2
Pre Admin 2
Andrew

Male Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:45 am

marth thats an opinion with ike and tiers?wtf r tiers?
Back to top Go down
Marth_King

Marth_King

Location : Right behind you!!!!excpet when your in the bathroom, then i am by the door lol

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptyFri May 30, 2008 4:27 pm

WTF i said it was my opinion, and arent guides opinions too?!?! cmon think b4 u type naru, i am just trying to help too in any ways possible and if it isnt then make ur own which i bet you cant...and if u dont know wat tiers are look it up -_-
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Pre Admin 2
Pre Admin 2
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:02 pm

ok fine its a flat out lie on ike happy now?
Back to top Go down
Marth_King

Marth_King

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:36 pm

How, ask any other person that isnt an ike player -_- and what do you think they will say huh? Go ahead ask
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Knight
Admin (brother of marth king)
Yoshi Knight

Male Number of posts : 1815
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:12 pm

He is over powerd
Back to top Go down
https://dhwqigvfuqdhfvijwdfv.forumakers.com
Marth_King

Marth_King

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:51 pm

THANK YOU!!
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Pre Admin 2
Pre Admin 2
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptySat May 31, 2008 7:43 am

im not an ike player i just dont think he is pver powered cuz he is slower than most characters (he runs very slowly)
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Knight
Yoshi Knight

Male Number of posts : 1815
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptySat May 31, 2008 8:04 am

Smash attack ***dead***
Back to top Go down
Marth_King

Marth_King

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptySat May 31, 2008 8:53 am

i will give u an example of a fight with ike (1 life) (no items) (Final dest) (marth vs ike)
Marth goes out to slash ike, then ike dodgs it and side smashes and now marth flys to the side of the screen with 35%, he comes back on to dodge another smash just to see that ike is coming back with an up smash and brings marth to 70% almost off the screen, then when he comes back down he slashes bringing ike to a woppping of 15% YAY!!! Then ike does an up smash and the game ends
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Pre Admin 2
Pre Admin 2
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptySat May 31, 2008 9:12 am

well no one 1 stocks do they? and thats marth's fault that he cant use the counter or just jump over that sword
Back to top Go down
Marth_King

Marth_King

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:06 am

Jump over that sword o_O his sword is as ong as marth and when u swing it like a rainbow its pretty much undodgable unless ur already in teh motion of running, and it was an example -_-
Back to top Go down
Not so Phillip

Not so Phillip

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:15 am

UHHHHHHHHHHH............. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Pre Admin 2
Pre Admin 2
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:22 am

yes uhhhhh phil
Back to top Go down
Not so Phillip

Not so Phillip

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptySat May 31, 2008 11:37 am

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............NONONONONNO D :<
Back to top Go down
SKM94
Co Admin
Co Admin
SKM94

Male Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:52 pm

Seriously he is over powered! phil knows that too.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Pre Admin 2
Pre Admin 2
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:53 pm

phil isnt ne good -_-
Back to top Go down
Marth_King

Marth_King

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 5:53 am

But still....if you ubuse his smashes then YES he is over powered, i remember i could beat this guy about 30 times easily (forgot his name) but one time he used ike he obliterated me bc i didnt know he was gonna spam smashes, and if u say that spamming one move is simple to dodge then that's wrong unless you have faught them b4
Back to top Go down
SOTHE
SOTHE

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 8:29 am

It's time for...
SOTHE'S INPUT COMMENT!!!
I think ike is gay. i have proof. It starts off with me fighting a lvl. 9 Ike and i was playing as DK.

1. Ike it me 1 or 2 times, and i instantly got 40 damage (something around there)
2. Ike was WAY to fast for his amount of power, so running is futile
3. Next hit, DK dies at below %100. (this should not be possible considering DK SHOULD be a power/heavy weight

There you have it, Ike's gay. i wouldn't be complaining, if nintendo just made ike about as slow as bowser (better if slower) but no, he is way to fast for his strength, so even someone who has never been ike before, can win any match.

SOTHE'S INPUTE OVER! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xat.com/fireemblem_dawn
Andrew
Pre Admin 2
Pre Admin 2
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 8:37 am

marth has a good reason for saying hes over pwered here but sothe thats either 1. u suck with dk ir 2. it ccuz u were playing lvl 9 which a lot of ppl have a hard time beating
Back to top Go down
SOTHE
SOTHE

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:57 am

its not just the fact i lost, its that ike isnt slow enough to match his strength, and that he killed DK, a heavyweight, when i had less than %100.

and by the way, dk is my 2nd best character thank you very much. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.xat.com/fireemblem_dawn
Andrew
Pre Admin 2
Pre Admin 2
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:00 am

still my main cant even beat a lvl 9 and bowser is fast if u can use him right
Back to top Go down
Not so Phillip

Not so Phillip

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:46 am

true bowser can b quik but ike is not slow enugh...... naru, u r out numbered Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Not so Phillip

Not so Phillip

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:49 am

and naru/andrew, speak 4 ur freakin self dont say peopl suk if u dont no because u havnt ceen me brawl l8ly fag Θ.Θ
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Pre Admin 2
Pre Admin 2
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:54 am

lol idiot u ahvnt played the game in forever and u said that urself so dont be callin me fag,idiot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Tips and stuff   Some Tips and stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Tips and stuff
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes of Brawl :: Charater guide-
Jump to: